% d% B% Y
Vanilla and Saffron Crème Brûlée
Recipe for 4 people.
Preparation time: 20 mins.
Cooking time: 45 mins.
- 35 cl of fresh cream.
- 3 egg yolks.
- 30g coconut blossom sugar
- 50 g smoked raw cane sugar (to burn the cream)
- 6 stigmas of Saffron .
- 1 vanilla pod from Madagascar (or 1/2 vanilla pod from Tahiti ).
- Pour the crème fraîche into a saucepan and bring it to the boil with the saffron threads and the vanilla pod split in half.
- Preheat your oven to 150°C (Th.5).
- Mix the egg yolks with the coconut blossom sugar until the mixture foams slightly.
- Pour the lukewarm cream over the eggs without stopping to stir.
- Then pour the cream into small ramekins and place them in a bain-marie, in the oven, for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, let cool gently and keep refrigerated for at least 2 hours
- Once cooled, sprinkle your creams with raw cane sugar and caramelize them using a blowtorch.
Treat yourself !