Ideal as an aperitif or as an accompaniment to a dish, this easy-to-make carrot fries recipe will make last-minute dinners easier.
Recipe for 4 people
Preparation time 40 minutes
- 8 carrots
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon smoked garlic
- A tablespoon of black Penja pepper
- A tablespoon of parsley
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- After washing the carrots, peel them and cut them into fries. In a salad bowl, add the fries, the paprika, the garlic, the pepper, the vegetable oil and mix well so that everything is homogeneous.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. On a baking sheet, place the fries and bake for 30 minutes in two stages, 15 minutes on the bottom rack and 15 minutes on the top rack.
Season the fries with Inca salt , its delicate notes will go perfectly with the sweetness of the carrots.
You can also spice up this dish with cayenne pepper for spicy notes in the mouth.
For a better visual, use all kinds of colored carrots. Choose them organic in order to cut them directly with the skin.