Chocolate mi-cuit is one of America's favorite desserts. Today, discover this semi-cooked recipe remastered with our Kâmpôt long pepper pearl. This very rich pepper on the olfactory level, with notes of gingerbread, will go perfectly with chocolate. It will bring lamb's lettuce to your dessert, but also a slight spiciness and hints of spice on the palate.
Recipe for 6 people
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 250g dark chocolate
- 250g semi-salted butter
- 200g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 70g flour
- A teaspoon of red long pepper pearl
- Preheat your fan-assisted oven to 190°C.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie. When the chocolate is smooth turn off the heat and add the butter previously cut into pieces. Using a spatula or a whisk, mix the mixture well so that everything is homogeneous.
- Then add the sugar and the pearl of long pepper and mix again.
- It is the turn of the flour, add it in several times to avoid lumps.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs before adding them to the mixture. Mix gently.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone dish or a classic dish lined with baking paper. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes. Leave to rest for at least an hour at room temperature.