Pear and Cardamom Milkshake
Cardamom contains small black seeds in its green capsule, which is not very digestible. They are powerfully aromatic, eucalyptus and camphor are dominant. It gives off a lot of freshness, with a strong lemony and minty presence that evokes the flavors of nigella. Despite its aromatic power, one can distinguish elegant floral notes, and hints of sage and laurel.
For 2 people
- 2 pears (Conference or William)
- 3 green cardamoms
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 glass of milk
- Start by preparing your cardamoms: open the "green capsules" and keep only the seeds that are inside. Crush the cardamom seeds using a mortar or on the flat of a large knife
- Peel, core and cut your pears into 4
- In a food processor, pour half the glass of milk and the crushed cardamom seeds, then mix well
- Then add the pears and the rest of the milk and mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Finally add the vanilla ice cream and mix a little more
It's ready !
For this recipe you can replace the green cardamom with wild cardamom for an even cooler and more camphor effect. You can also add pistachios or a few mint leaves.
Serve chilled and enjoy!