I love this recipe because the roasted acacia seeds give the cheesecake dough more crunch and an indescribable praline flavor with subtle notes of burnt coffee.
For 4 people
For the base:
- 200g speculoos biscuits
- 80g melted butter
- 1 spoon of roasted acacia seeds
For the cream:
- 450g of Philadelphia type cream cheese
- 500g ricotta
- 125g mascarpone
- 180g caster sugar
- 3 eggs, separating the whites from the yolks
- 1 vanilla pod from Madagascar
For the topping:
- Some red fruits
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Crumble the speculoos into crumbs and mix them with the acacia seeds and then with the melted butter.
- Line the bottom of the mold with the mixture, pressing down well.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese, the ricotta and the mascarpone with the sugar and the egg yolks with a spatula or spatula.
- Split the vanilla pod in half and extract all the seeds. Add it to the mixture. Mix well again.
- Whisk the egg whites and gently fold them into the batter.
- Pour into the mold on the base taken out of the oven, coating well.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Leave the cake in the oven for 5 minutes while it cools.
- Let the cake cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- Serve chilled with red fruits
Enjoy your food !