% d% B% Y
Wild Pepper Strawberry Salad
Voatsiperifery Wild Pepper comes from the island of Madagascar. It is one of the most popular peppers at the moment, which can be used as an everyday pepper, we particularly appreciate it in mixed salads and on fresh cheese.
Today we offer you a very simple recipe with a combination of pepper and fruit that will amaze your guests and delight your taste buds. This is the Strawberry Salad with Voatsiperifery Wild Pepper.
- For 4 people
- Time: 10 mins
- Difficulty: very easy
- 2 pinches of whole black Voatsiperifery wild pepper
- 500g strawberries
- 1/4 lemon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 C. tablespoon coconut blossom sugar
- 1 pinch of Berber mint leaves
- Wash, drain and hull the strawberries
- Cut the strawberries in half in a salad bowl
- Squeeze the quarter lemon
- Add the coconut sugar to the lemon juice then pour it over the strawberries.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil
- Sprinkle some Berber mint
- Finally, coarsely grind your wild Madagascar pepper using a mill or mortar.
- Serve chilled!
- It is quite possible to use this whole wild pepper without grinding it. Its small tail offers an aesthetic appearance. This pepper is not very spicy, biting into it does not burn but releases an explosion of flavors in the mouth.
- For the most sensitive taste buds, replace the pepper with whole pink peppercorns
And good appetite, of course !